How to Treat Your Landlord?
Want to know how you should treat your landlord? Here are some tips that might come handy. So, stay with us and read this article.
We’ve always heard horror stories about the landlord who’s not pleasant or is lazy, or just plain unfriendly, but they’re surely not all the cases, especially on Tirbnb. In truth, most of the landlords are nice, genuine people.
Treating Landlord Tip: Be Nice!
The first and most important thing to remember is to be a better tenant. Landlords have to deal with all sorts of things every day, and if you make their day smoother, they’re going to be super grateful. Say hi to them in the corridor, thank them for all the support they’re giving you, don’t make people lodge complain about your apartment, that kind of thing. You’re going to find that if you get the good side of your landlord, they’re going to be good for you!
When there’s a problem, be clear and articulate
Start dealing with everything like a business deal that it really is – if something needs to be fixed or repaired, don’t contact the landlord like an ex-boyfriend and whine, just tell them exactly what the problem is in the most efficient way possible – Less “I can’t believe my windows are smashed!” And more “My kitchen window doesn’t fell out like it does, could you please get someone to take a look at it?” Don’t let them work out what you want, be straightforward!
Read More: The Best Short Term Rentals in Toronto
Treating Landlord Tip: Make sure to get everything written down
One of the most effective ways to protect yourself from theft or any other kind of trouble is clearly to have regular recorded communication with your landlord if anything happens. The great thing about these tech times is that you can easily keep track of it by electric mail!
It saves you from some form of wrongdoing, because any time you need anything from your landlord, you have a line of proof. Consider yourself safe to consider your business relationship working great and keep an on-going record of everything that happens between you and your landlord–you never know when you might need it!
Here, you can find a list of the best properties on Tirbnb:
- Premium Apartment by Hilton by Eaton | Short Term Furnished Rentals Toronto
- Luxury Condo in the Business District | Luxury Apartments Toronto
- Skyscraper Core Biz District | Eaton Center Down Town Toronto
- Panoramic Furnished SkyView by Sheraton, Trump & Hilton Hotels in DownTown Toronto
- Hotel Style Condo by Hilton Hotel – Furnished and Affordable Short Term Rental
- High Rise Studio Apartment Downtown Toronto | Short Term Rentals
- Penthouse in Core Biz District Toronto – Furnished and Affordable Short Term Rental
- Signature High-Rise 1BR in Core Down Town Toronto
- Premium 1BR in core Entertainment Down Town Toronto
- Brand New Condo in CORE Downtown Toronto | Short Term Rental
- In HEART of Business Distinct Down Town Toronto
- Stylish High Rise Studio – CN Tower View by Lake
- Modern Lakeview Apartment by Union Streat in Toronto
Find the best studios here: Top Three Toronto Studio Apartments to Rent
Find the best luxury condos here: Find the Most Luxury Condos in Toronto Here
Find the best suites here: The Best Rental Suites in Downtown Toronto