- sq ft Downtown Toronto - Entertainment District
- 1 bed, 1 sofabed Rooms
Are you looking for a unique and breathtaking view of Toronto? Then take a look at one of our furnished condos for rent in the beautiful city of Toronto.
Spectacular One-Bedroom Condo over 52nd floor of a Premium Condo in the Heart of the Business District of Toronto
Getting Around From one of the Best Furnished Condos for Rent in Toronto
The condo is between Richmond st., Adelaide St., and Bay St., So, this location enables you to walk upon the Bay street towards the north. When you get past Adelaide, turn onto the first street to the left (Temperance st.,). The condo is the last building to the right next to a coffee shop.
Toronto is a vibrant city. It can offer you many unique attractions, such as Dundas Square, Rogers Center, CN Tower, and numerous shopping complexes. You can find your favorite activity regardless of your taste. It is also one of the large business centers, not only in Canada but in the world. That’s why many people travel to Toronto for various reasons. If you are one of those people and looking for furnished condos for rent in Toronto, you are on the right page!
Within only a few minutes, you can access Bay, Adelaide, York streets, and Queen and King subway stations. Also, if you are into watching or enjoying sports Air Canada Centre, and BMO Stadium are nearby. This apartments and its rooms to rent in Toronto are also great options for those who love to do the shopping. Moreover, as you are in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, you can taste mouth-watering foods in Toronto’s best restaurants, bars, lounges, and clubs.
Amenities and Facilities of These Rooms for Rent in Toronto Downtown
- In walking distance of Eaton Center
- Breathtaking view of Toronto above the clouds
- A luxury brand new building
- One-bedroom apartment with a capacity of four guests (There are a queen-sized bed and a convertible sofa which turns into a queen-sized bed)
- Large screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix
- State of the art dining table and other furniture in the living room
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room makes the unit look stunning!
- The kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances, including a fridge, stove, and microwave. The building is recently renovated.
- A large bathroom with a shower/bathtub. We provide clean towels, and toiletries like shampoo and body wash for your convenience.
- You can also use a washer, dryer, and laundry which are inside the unit.
- High-Speed Wi-Fi is available.
- You can use public parking right across the building.
- The cozy Balcony has a breathtaking view of Toronto. Enjoy watching this view, especially at night, when everything lit up!
- A modern gym on the 2nd floor all yours to enjoy!
- The Condo is a hop skip and a jump away from PATH (an underground city of shops, bazaars, and food), Union Station (The center for the transit lines of Toronto and the surrounding areas), TTC Street Cars, and a whole lot more. Also, just a 15-minute walk from the train station!
- Getting around without a car will NEVER be a problem.
THE ENTIRE CONDO IS YOURS TO ENJOY WITH FULL PRIVACY.
Amenities Inside the Place
- A dining table
- A coffee maker
- An Iron and its board
- A hair drier
- A kettle for the tea lovers.
- A toaster
- A coffee table
- On suite laundry with washer and dryer
- 24-hour security
- Garbage Shoot: There is a garbage shoot on the other side of the floor as well as trash cans in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: The digital thermostat is located in the living room.
Disclaimer for Furnished Condos for Rent in Toronto:
- Parties, events, or any other occasional gatherings are not allowed. THEY ARE TOTALLY OFFLIMIT.
- $100/guest will be charged to the credit card if you fail to respect, and security will be called in.
- Also, one of us live in the building
Quote from Mylène who Stayed Here
“Nice, clean and stylish space with everything you might need. Was there for a conference at the Sheraton… all of 2 min walk away. Views are higher and better (Toronto sign!), and with a fridge and laundry inside just nice to take a breather every once in a while. The bar below is great as well and host respectful and responsive. Will come back again for sure :)”
Loved it? Book this unit right now!
Please in to see contact details.
Leave a Reply