- sq ft Downtown Toronto - Entertainment District
- 1 bed, 1 sofabed Rooms
Want to stay on the 50th floor of one of the best luxury apartments in Toronto? Then you should choose this great condo offered by Tirbnb!
The luxury Flat Condo Above 50th Floor in the Heart of Business District Toronto across Eaton Center
This is one the Luxury Apartments in Toronto which Enables You To
- Walk into Eaton Center
- A perfect replacement for Trump, Sheraton, Marriott & Hilton Hotels
- Steps to subway
- Walking distance to Bay, Adelaide, York st and Subway line
- 10-min walk to Union Station, Air Canada, CN Tower, island, lake
- Bars/restaurants nearby
- Watch Toronto above the clouds
- Attention: Parties/occasional gatherings not allowed. $100/guest will be applied to the bill if you fail to respect
Spaces of This Luxury Apartment in Toronto
This accommodation is perfect for business travelers, couples, solo adventurers. You are most welcome to stay in this contemporary yet luxurious short term rentals in Toronto with family. The apartment can host up to three guests. Also, rest assured that you are in one f the best place in Toronto. This beautiful apartment perfectly blends stunning architecture, refined services, and luxurious accommodations in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant downtown.
Moreover, this is one of the best luxury apartments in Toronto, which is right in the core of downtown, business district. So, it positioned perfectly for you to get in a few steps to main shopping malls, Dundas Square, Rogers center, and CN Tower. As a result, you have easy access to more than 1000 bars, restaurants, and many more. Also, you have access to the underground PATH Network at your doorstep. Enjoy nightlife and entertainment hub while you are staying here.
Also, are you in love with the sport? The good news is that the Air Canada Centre, and BMO Stadium are nearby. Are you a shopaholic? The boutiques along Queen West offer plenty of styles to satisfy every fashion lover. Also, foodies will delight in many of Toronto’s best restaurants, bars, lounges, and clubs in neighboring King Westm Dundas Square and Adelaide Street.
Some of the Amenities of This Luxury Condo
- There is one bedroom which has a queen-sized bed. The living room has a comfortable Futon bed, which turns into a bed.
- large screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix
- State of the art dining table and other furniture in the living room.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room makes the view of the unit look stunning!
- The kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances, including a fridge, stove, and microwave. The building is recently renovated.
- A large bathroom with a shower/bathtub. We provide clean towels, and toiletries like shampoo and body wash for your convenience.
- You can also use a washer, dryer, and laundry which are inside the unit.
- High-Speed Wi-Fi is available.
- You can use public parking right across the building.
- The cozy Balcony has a breathtaking view of Toronto. Enjoy watching this view, especially at night, when everything lit up!
- A modern gym on the 2nd floor all yours to enjoy!
- The Condo is a hop skip and a jump away from PATH (an underground city of shops, bazaars, and food), Union Station (The center for the transit lines of Toronto and the surrounding areas), TTC Street Cars, and a whole lot more. Also, just a 15-minute walk from the train station!
- Getting around without a car will NEVER be a problem.
THE ENTIRE CONDO IS YOURS TO ENJOY WITH FULL PRIVACY.
Amenities Inside the Place
- A dining table
- A coffee maker
- An Iron and its board
- A hair drier
- A kettle for the tea lovers.
- A toaster
- A coffee table
- On suite laundry with washer and dryer
- 24-hour security
- Garbage Shoot: There is a garbage shoot on the other side of the floor as well as trash cans in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: The digital thermostat is located in the living room.
- Parties, events, or any other occasional gatherings are not allowed. THEY ARE TOTALLY OFFLIMIT.
- $100/guest will be charged to the credit card if you fail to respect, and security will be called in.
- Also, one of us live in the building
Quote from Sarah who Stayed Here
“I absolutely loved this place. Although you are in the middle of one of the busiest neighborhoods, you can just sit relaxed and enjoy your day away from the bustling on the 50th floor. Also, one of my best experiences here was the amazing view of Toronto from my balcony. I couldn’t get enough of it. So, I highly recommend this place if you want to stay in a luxury apartment and also be near most of the important places in the city.”
Want to book the condo? Contact us!
Please in to see contact details.