Top 5 Chinatown Toronto Restaurants
It’s impossible to be in Toronto and don’t try Chinatown Toronto restaurants! If you want to try some real food, better to have a look at this part of the city!
The most popular restaurants in Chinatown have continued–against all odds–to survive in one of Toronto’s most dynamic food markets. Despite rising rent and relentless rivalry, these neon signs tend to characterize the city’s most famous hood for late-night snacks.
Best Chinatown Toronto Restaurants
In light of what Hollywood claims, not all Chinese restaurants have underground backrooms. However, Rol San does. It’s been a quarter of a century since this low-key dim sum spot started to serve all-day har gow and deep-fried taro dumplings in its noisy, windowless dining area in the rear.
Once a Shi-shi club for the Chinese wealthy in the 1990s, this dim sum location is now famed for its stunning view of the skyline of downtown. With cart operation and a trip to the upper floor of the Dragon City Mall, you’ll always get some of the delicious flavors from days gone by.
It’s not a true restaurant in Chinatown if it doesn’t have about 700 things on the menu, isn’t it? For ages, this Dundas place has Toronto late-night wandering up its step for inexpensive congee orders and inexpensive-as-you-can-get lunch specials, including Hong Kong type late-afternoon tea.
Iconic does not always mean good: case in point— New Ho King. The reality that the restaurant is open until 4 a.m. It’s a long-standing myth among party-goers who may contend that the food here is fine, to which I say, “you’re probably already wasted.”
It’s been a fairly short period since Mother’s establishment–opened in 2005–but in the last decade and a half years, a cozy restaurant has become an absolute institution, establishing a reputation as a go-to place for the first time in Chinatown.
Want To Stay in a Short Term Rental in Downtown Toronto?
Moreover, if you are going to stay in Toronto for a short time, you can try one of our affordable and yet luxury stays:
- Premium Apartment by Hilton by Eaton | Short Term Furnished Rentals Toronto
- Luxury Condo in the Business District | Luxury Apartments Toronto
- Skyscraper Core Biz District | Eaton Center Down Town Toronto
- Panoramic Furnished SkyView by Sheraton, Trump & Hilton Hotels in DownTown Toronto
- Hotel Style Condo by Hilton Hotel – Furnished and Affordable Short Term Rental
- High Rise Studio Apartment Downtown Toronto | Short Term Rentals
- Penthouse in Core Biz District Toronto – Furnished and Affordable Short Term Rental
- Signature High-Rise 1BR in Core Down Town Toronto
- Premium 1BR in core Entertainment Down Town Toronto
- Brand New Condo in CORE Downtown Toronto | Short Term Rental
- In HEART of Business Distinct Down Town Toronto
- Stylish High Rise Studio – CN Tower View by Lake
- Modern Lakeview Apartment by Union Streat in Toronto