- sq ft Downtown Toronto - Entertainment District
- 1 bed, 1 Sofabed, 1 Rooms
20th Floor Stylish 1 Bedroom Condo with Amazing View of Lake Ontario
- Heart of Entertainment District
- Walk To Westin Hotel, Bay St, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Union Station, Harbourfront, T.T.C. @ Door. Longo’s, Urban Fresh, Starbucks
- State Of The Art Facilities Including Pool All Year Round, Exercise Room, Billiards Room. Sauna/Steam Rooms. Bbq Terr Etc
- Parties or any other occasional gatherings not allowed. $100/guest will be applied to the bill if fail to respect
- Great location at the Harbourfront. Across the lake and island, close to Rogers Centre and the ACC for sports, Westin hotel, Union station, and a variety of shops, pubs, and coffee places all within a minutes walk. The condo is super comfortable with a great view, and very quiet. The location is also a few minutes away from the tunnel to the Billy Bishop Airport on the Islands.
- This is literally a place for relaxation, entertainment, and business. You are smack dab in the heart of all of the best places in Toronto.
- Wanna take a cruise to the island, just walk across the street.
- You are looking for a restaurant to have a bite or relax with your date? Just walk out of the building onto the lake-shore, and while watching the beautiful lake, see all sort of restaurants ranging from fast foods to fine dining.
- A massive Starbucks located right under the building.
- You are steps away from Bay Street, Hockey Arena, Rogers Center, Air Canada, CN Tower, and many other entertainment places.
- Take the streetcar from the entrance to BMO soccer stadium or Exhibition. The 3-minute ride along the shore will be the most memorial time of any tourist’s lifetime adventure.
- Just walk a few steps toward East from the entrance of the building and now you are in Underground Path which takes you to Dundas Square and Eaton Centre among 1000s of shops and restaurants all underground of the Downtown Toronto.
- Paid parking is the next door and I will be able for sure to rent you a parking spot in the building if you let me know a day before arrival.
- There is 1 bedroom which has a queen-sized bed. the living room has a comfortable sofa for one person.
- large screen Smart TV and Netflix
- State of art dining table and other furniture in the living room.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room makes the lake view of the unit look stunning!
- The kitchen is equipped with all appliances including a fridge, stove, microwave!
- A large bathroom with a shower/bathtub and an extra bathroom. For your convenience, we will provide fresh towels, shampoo, and body wash.
- A washer, dryer, and laundry are inside the unit to use.
- High-Speed Wifi is available.
- Balcony: Includes a breathtaking view of the lake. I recommend you go on the balcony at night when everything is lit up!
- A modern GYM, and a swimming pool along with Lakeview patio on the 2nd floor all yours to enjoy!
- The place is also a hop skip and a jump away from PATH (an underground city of shops, bazaars, and food), Union Station (The center for the transit lines of Toronto and the surrounding areas), TTC Street Cars, and a whole lot more. Also, just a 2-minute walk from the train station! Getting around without a car will NEVER be a problem.
- Two major groceries are seconds away from the unit. 1) Sobeys and 2) Langues
Space itself includes:
- Brand new furniture
- A TV with Apple TV AND Netflix
- Queen bed with side tables
- One sofa
- An Iron and its board
- A hair drier
- High-Speed Internet and WiFi Access.
- A dining table
- A coffee maker
- A kettle for the tea lovers.
- A toaster for the breakfast lovers.
- A coffee table
- On suite laundry with washer and dryer!
- 24-hour security
- Garbage: There is a garbage shoot on the floor as well as trash cans in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: Digital thermostat located in the living room.
* Parties, events or any other occasional gatherings:
* are not allowed. TOTALLY OFFLIMIT.
* $100/guest will be charged to the credit card if fail to respect, and security will be called in.
* One of us live in the building
For those who prefer to sit on the sidelines to enjoy their sport, the Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, and BMO stadium are just a short distance away. And foodies will delight in many of Toronto’s best restaurants, bars, lounges and clubs in neighboring King West, Front street, Queen Quay West, and Bay st. The location is right across Westin Hotel, and Delta Hotel.
The entire condo unit is yours to enjoy with full privacy.
Interested? Let’s get you this sweet rental!
Please in to see contact details.