- sq ft Downtown Toronto - Entertainment District
- 1 bed, 1 couch, 1 Rooms
This Super BRAND NEW condo on the 42nd floor with brand new furniture is steps to the most popular attractions & destinations
- Located in entertainment district & right across Hilton Inn hotel with having a wide range of dining, shopping, fun choices
- Perfect for business travelers
- An ideal replacement for most popular hotels
- Equipped with all essentials, on-site gym, yoga center
- Parties or any other occasional gatherings not allowed. $100/guest will be applied to the bill if fail to respect
- Contemporary, spacious and inviting, you’ll feel perfectly at home in this deluxe edition suite. Perfect for families or business travelers.
- There is 1 bedroom which has a queen-sized bed. the living room has a comfortable sofa bed which turns into a queen-sized bed.
- large screen SMART TV with state of art dining table and other furniture in the living room.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom make the view of the unit look stunning!
- The kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances including a brand new fridge, stove, microwave! The whole building just was finished its construction.
- A large bathroom with a shower. For your convenience, we will provide fresh towels, shampoo, and body wash. A washer, dryer, and laundry are inside the unit to use.
- High-Speed Wifi, large SMART TV.
- Unfortunately, there is no parking available for my unit in the building. There is public parking attached to the building.
- Balcony: Includes a breathtaking view of the rooftop patios, CN Tower, city and the Rogers Centre. I recommend you go on the balcony at night when everything is lit up!
- Luxurious Water Spa with a hot tub, massage beds, water walls and coed steam room for a calming retreat after a long day
- Billiards lounge, dining room, outdoor terrace and party room with bar will provide a
perfect place to entertain guests
- Gym and yoga center
- Theatre lounge with pod seating
- Manicure and pedicure room.
It’s also a hop skip and a jump away from PATH (an underground city of shops, bazaars, and food), Union Station (The center for the transit lines of Toronto and the surrounding areas), TTC Street Cars, and a whole lot more. Also, just a 12-minute walk from the train station! Getting around without a car will NEVER be a problem.
Space itself includes:
- Brand new furniture
- Queen bed with side tables
- One sofa bed that pulls out as a queen-size bed. Accommodates 2!
- High-Speed Internet and WiFi Access.
- A dining table
- A coffee maker
- A kettle for the tea lovers.
- A toaster for the breakfast lovers.
- A coffee table
- An Iron and its board
- A hair drier
- On-suite laundry with washer and dryer!
- 24-hour security
- Garbage: There is a garbage shoot on the floor as well as trash cans in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: Digital thermostat located in the living room.
All guests will have access to the state of the art fitness studio located on the 5th floor. Here you will find the gym, indoor cycling studio, massage room, and all other fitness equipment. In the summer, guests will have access to the private cabanas, infinity pool, and outdoor hot-tub.
Please don’t bother concierge for check-in or check-out. For those who prefer to sit on the sidelines to enjoy their sport, the Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, and BMO stadium are just a short distance away.
In need of some retail therapy? The boutiques along Queen West offer a plethora of styles to satisfy every fashion lover. And foodies will delight in many of Toronto’s best restaurants, bars, lounges and clubs in neighboring King West. Feel free to contact me via Airbnb messaging with any questions. I will respond as quickly as possible.
Checking in/out: Detailed instructions will be emailed upon booking. As the cleaning staff requires a window of 4 hours to clean the unit between guests, all guest must strictly adhere to the check-in and check-out times listed.
Parties, events or any other occasional gatherings:
* are not allowed. TOTALLY OFFLIMIT.
* $100/guest will be charged to the credit card if fail to respect, and security will be called in.
* One of us live in the building
This is a private apartment and the entire place is yours to enjoy.
Interested? Let’s get you this sweet rental!
Please in to see contact details.