- sq ft Downtown Toronto - Entertainment District
- 1 bed, 1 sofabed Rooms
Are you looking for short term furnished rentals in the heart of the Business District of Toronto? Then take a look at this one-bedroom apartment for four guests on the 50th floor!
The Cute 1-bed Condo Above the 50th Floor in the Heart of Business District Toronto across Eaton Center
This Short Term Furnished Rentals in Toronto Enables You To
- Walk into Eaton Center
- A perfect replacement for Trump, Sheraton, Marriott & Hilton Hotels
- Steps to subway
- Walking distance to Bay, Adelaide, York st and Subway line
- 10-min walk to Union Station, Air Canada, CN tower, island, lake
- Bars/restaurants nearby
- Watch Toronto above the clouds
- Attention: Parties/occasional gatherings not allowed. $100/guest will be applied to the bill if you fail to respect
Spaces of This Short Term Furnished Rentals in Toronto
This is a truly unique suite. You are most welcome to stay in this contemporary yet luxurious short term rentals in Toronto. Also, rest assured that you cannot find a better place that will suit you in Toronto. This beautiful apartment perfectly blends stunning architecture, refined services, and luxurious accommodations in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant downtown.
Moreover, this furnished rentals new building is right in the core of downtown Toronto, business district. So, it positioned perfectly for you to get in a few steps to main shopping malls, Dundas Square, Rogers center, and CN Tower. As a result, you have easy access to more than 1000 bars, restaurants, and many more. Also, you have access to the underground PATH network at your doorstep. Enjoy nightlife and entertainment hub while you are staying here.
- There is one bedroom which has a queen-sized bed. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed which turns into a queen-sized bed.
- Large screen TV with Apple TV and Netflix
- State of the art dining table and other furniture in the living room.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room, which gives you a stunning view!
- The kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances, including a fridge, stove, and microwave. The building is recently renovated.
- A large bathroom with a shower/bathtub. We provide clean towels, and toiletries like shampoo and body wash for your convenience.
- You can also use a washer, dryer, and laundry which are inside the unit.
- High-Speed Wi-Fi is available.
- Unfortunately, there is no parking available for my unit in the building. But you can use public parking right across the building.
- The cozy Balcony has a breathtaking view of Toronto. We highly recommend you enjoy the view, especially at night, when everything is lit up!
- A modern gym on the 2nd floor all yours to enjoy!
- The Condo is a hop skip and a jump away from PATH (an underground city of shops, bazaars, and food), Union Station (The center for the transit lines of Toronto and the surrounding areas), TTC Street Cars, and a whole lot more. Also, just a 15-minute walk from the train station!
- Getting around without a car will NEVER be a problem.
Amenities Inside the Place
- A dining table
- A coffee maker
- An Iron and its board
- A hair drier
- A kettle for the tea lovers.
- A toaster
- A coffee table
- On suite laundry with washer and dryer
- 24-hour security
- Garbage Shoot: There is a garbage shoot on the other side of the floor as well as trash cans in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: The digital thermostat is located in the living room.
For those who prefer to sit on the sidelines to enjoy their sport, the Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, and BMO stadium are just a short distance away. In need of some retail therapy? The boutiques along Queen West offer a plethora of styles to satisfy every fashion lover. Also, foodies will delight in many of Toronto’s best restaurants, bars, lounges, and clubs in neighboring King Westm Dundas Square and Adelaide Street.
THE ENTIRE CONDO IS YOURS TO ENJOY WITH FULL PRIVACY.
- Parties, events, or any other occasional gatherings are not allowed. THEY ARE TOTALLY OFFLIMIT.
- $100/guest will be charged to the credit card if you fail to respect, and security will be called in.
- Also, one of us live in the building
Quote from Peter who Stayed Here
“I spent five nights watching the various weather systems come and go. From stunning sunsets (the condo faces west) to misty mornings where it was hard to see the tower next door, the story gives a unique aspect of Toronto life. Also, within a block, there are both 24-hour Tim Hortons and a 7-11. Next to the apartment entrance is a great coffee shop, good for breakfast through socializing at night.
Moreover, just meters from that is a new burger place. Only a little further afield you’ll find a Bike Share Toronto hub (worth using!), a Rabba’s Fine Food (decent range of groceries), and the shops of Queen St W and the Eaton Centre right under your very nose. Also, walk from Union Station (10-15 minutes) after doing the UP express train from the airport was straightforward and gave a good insight into what the neighborhood offered. Finally, the apartment itself is cozy, modern, and quiet, and the other residents that you’ll meet in the lift (elevator) seemed friendly.”
Loved it? Contact us to rent this place!
Please in to see contact details.
Leave a Reply